Diary In Taiwan #3

                       BBQ in Chencing Lake

So yesterday (Sunday, 20th August 2017), I went to Chengching lake (澄清湖) or 大貝湖. I go here with all my classmate and of course accompanied by my teacher, a lot of my teacher. Like 20 teacher were there?😣

I don't even know why I take picture here
It is really beautiful place, you can see buildings from some spots. The lake is really big, My dad been here 20 years ago with my grandparents, he said. My dad said if you wanna go to all places over here, the walking track. you need 5 hours walk.😖

But the view is breathtaking so why not? Here you can take so damn many pictures. There's so many photo spot here, like everything is photo spot.😁


The Main Spot at this lake is this bridge call 9 square bridge, there's 9 curves at this bridge, so like you have to turn 9 times
 The main spot photo in this area is that bridge, my dad said (after I give him my picture at this place to him), that the place doesn't change at all as he remembered. and this makes me quite IMPRESSED with people in Taiwan a.k.a Taiwanese, they can keep this place as the same like my dad remember. I mean WOW! SO DAMN AMAZING. 😱


What makes me impressed is water at this lake is like water in the beach, so clean and blue, this place make me miss Bali (Bedugul, but in bedugul it's quite cold unlike here).

The small waves make me wanna swim but no, swim are not allowed here hahaha. 😃 There's also fish here, but like swimming, fishing are not allowed.

This place located in Niaosong District, and there's a university beside this lake, name ChengSiu Univesity (正修科技大學)




You can use this thing for only 10NT
Weird way to take picture from someone who loves hug
Because now is summer, it is totally hot like hell. You have to use sunblock or long sleeve also hat if you don't wanna get burn. I think the best time if you wanna come here is Autumn or Spring.

Autumn cause on autumn the weather will be not as hot as summer obviously and the leaves will be yellowy and orangy. 

And why do I say better at spring because it's just nice place to picnic especially they have barbecue spot for free, But of course you have to bring your own charcoal, and stuff.

You will see a lot of Old citizen come to this place, play some games, do Tai Chi,  and practice dance.

Be careful also with the mosquito over here, I don't know in other season, But in summer, there's plenty of it. S, you better bring bug spray on summer.

How to get here
Well.. I believe that there must be plenty ways to get here, but here some I know, but this is what I know

1. Taxi / Car Rental (obviously the easiest).
2. MRT to Sanduo shopping district. then have bus 70a until Zhengxiu University

But nowadays, you can use google maps so yeah hahaha



 Not gonna lie this is so beautiful place to visit, this is like another place that you have to visit in Kaoshiung City, Taiwan.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade