Diary In Taiwan #1



As you know if you follow my social media like Instagram, I’m now in Kaoshiung, Taiwan, for study about beauty. I’m actually come to this country actually because my parents want me to come and learn Chinese, because they both schooled at Feng Chia University, Taipei. If I can choose somewhere else, I wouldn’t be here seriously. But going to Taiwan for my parents is like a must so I can learn Chinese.

As you know my hobby is beauty, I like to do make up stuff. But that actually just for me, I mean I love to looking good that’s why I wear make up. When I have holiday like in Bali, I rarely wear any make up even just foundation hahaha, I just do some of my skincare. I guess your surroundings really really take part of your habit.

I think enough for me to say that I joined something I’m not passionate about. Now let’s talk about the city. I’ve been not much since I got here. The teacher doesn’t let us to go by ourselves because we can’t Chinese well. But if need something and you wanna buy, you can tell the teacher or your seniors here, they will help. They’re all nice people, I guess this is what my dad actually means with Taiwanese are really kind and nice.

The city from above when I’m landing is kinda dirty? Well that’s my first impressions so no offense even if your Taiwanese reading this. But yeah, even before landing I was crying inside the plane. In bali even there’s harbor, the sea literary still pretty and blue, not dirty at all, but here, there’s a lot of yellow thingy in the ocean and also black things. This city is like industrial place, factory and others when I arrive.

To be honest, this city isn’t something I imagine, I’m more imagining this city like Taipei since it’s the second big city in Taiwan. But yeah, it’s not as pretty as I thought, I’m a town person. I like to hang out in malls, I like to have night life and drinks. Well, I can’t do that since I live in dorm now, even if I’m 18 and that sucks.

I wish I can move really soon. To Taipei I wish and study something I’m interest in. Cause I know when you do something your not even interest with, it will never work. Besides, I know one of my friend, she’s my best best friend who has her heart for something like this, Yuyu, If you read this, I’m working so you can replace me in this department. You deserve to be here more than me.

This program is limited and this program shouldn’t take someone like me who has her heart outside this department. This program I believe is for someone who wants to join this kind of school but has economics problem or someone who looking for better experience.

 follow my instagram to see all of my stoopid story with my friend.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade