Diary In Taiwan #6

                                      Dorm Life


Post A Pic
Since I'm schooling in Taiwan, me, as an International Student of course need place to living. And like other International Student, especially that doesn't have family in Taiwan (I actually have family in Taiwan but not in Kaohsiung), I need to stay in a school dorm obviously.

In my school dorm, we 4 girls live together in a same room. This is kinda sucks but also nice at the same time. Of course, cause we girls we have more fighting than guys I believe. Never been a guy before so I can't tell. No offense girl 😁


This is our bed.
Living in a dorm is such an experience for me. 4 personalities in a room, WOW! Okay, I'm not gonna tell about my dorm story until the next episode of #MichDiaryInTaiwan.

Let's talk about the room, I hope soon I can make the tour of my dorm and school video and upload it on my YouTube Channel. 

Not gonna lie, first time I come inside my room I'm shocked not that it's messy or what, It's just not as good as I expected, seriously.

I was expecting something more private but nope you share everything here, bunk bed with others. study desk next to each other also the wardrobe.

The bathroom pretty much is public bathroom per floor (not per room), is like you share with 30 other girls or so..

Rules at working dorm
Facilities : 

  • Air Con (usually starts at 7pm)
  • Fan
  • Hot water for showering
  • Washing machine (cost only NT $10)
  • Hot dryer for clothes after you wash it (NT $10 per 40 mins)
  • Desk + Chair
  • Wardrobe



How's my new room looks like.
And since my program is 3 months study in school and then 3 months working, I have to move to another dorm (in my work place). I work at New Art Salon in LiouHe street (六合街) and I live in their second floor.

My current dorm has a lot of rules sadly, hahaha. But I feel like it's actually still normal and understandable. They also provide the washing machine, and also hot water for shower.

I spend NT$ 1000 for a month just like how much I spend on my school dorm, It's really cheap tho, especially in Taiwan.

It's totally easier for me to working since I live in a same building with my workplace.

This dorm info is depends on which school you're into. I was in Shute 樹德, Kaohsiung. You can't expect all dorm will be the same and also facilities that they provide it's not the same per school. I ever heard that there's school dorm with 8 people in a room.








Once again, don't expect too much.

Indonesian? Click here

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade