Michiko Travel Vlog #2 - Kuning Waterfall BALI


Kuning
Kuning Waterfall





 
I have travelled a lot of places in Bali espicially this one and half year, from beaches, to hill and mountains (check out my instagram: @michiko_Akane for pictures and some reviews). To be honest I don't really like to write and that's the reason why I make Vlog hahaha. but my iPhone only 32GB (I wish I get SE iPhone with 64GB or more memory, cause I always lazy to move my data haha)

And this is a secret waterfall located in the middle of Bangli, Bali, Indonesia went here with my mom and my sister last week, November 25th. Had so much fun even if it was raining and no tour guide and slippery.. hahaha. My mom fell down. but it's worth it, I mean check my video and look at the view! So DAMN Amazing!The river, the waterfall, everything is just perfect combination.

So sorry cause I can't go down cause the water as you can see in my video it's high and you know. That's why this place is better when dry season so you could see everything better.

You all really should see this by yourself! But be careful, even it's not raining

Some TIPS from me:
  •  Don't go if it's raining, I prefer to go here when dry season so the path? won't as slippery as raining season.
  • Don't bring too many things! The road and the stairs is not wide, you all don't wanna fall do you?
  • Bring bugs spray but the small one, there's so many mosquitoes and other insets cause however it's a forest? and there will be so many ants also, even if they small but their bite is so hurt and hot, so maybe use anti bugs lotion also? 🐜🐛🐝
  • Bring water for drink of course, but if your bottle empty down there don't just leave it! Take it with you and find garbage
  • Not so important but if you can, don't wear slippers
  • Go there around afternoon, no lights at night

That's all my review, hope this review is helpful for you who wanna visit this place!

I know my videos maybe not so good
 Film with iPhone 5s
 Don't forget to leave comment, give thumbs up, and subscribe my channel!
😀😁

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade