Just A quick Update.

 I wanna say thank you to all of my readers. I've reached 11k readers so far on my blog, and it feels amazing. Tbh, I've never imagined that this blog becomes popular and be number 1 on google search. All of you made it for me. I can't be thankful enough.

I'm so thankful for you who regularly read my blog. Who always waited for my update. I'm sorry that my blog update is not as quick as my insta story. haha. Sometimes I just don't know what to write, or some other time I did write but I don't feel posting it. Cause deep inside I don't wanna give false infos. However, go to Taiwan, is a big step, and I don't want all of you to be in trouble or whatsoever. Cause, Taiwan and any other country is different, they have different law and stuff.

Based on personal experience, I was so clueless about everything in Taiwan, I don't want my junior also become one of me and caught red-handed doing stupid stuff that actually is not a problem in Indonesia but forbidden in Taiwan. wow I just found a new joke For-Bidden. (I'm not into politics).

I've received so many emails & DMs, for those who brave enough to leave comment (even though I always late on replying comments, because there are no notification for this) & reach out to me through Instagram. You gave me more encouragement that apparently I'm not a bad writer. haha. Thank you so much for the encouragement. Being bullied when I was younger made me lack of bravery (even though my parents did the best). 

For those who hasn't reach out to me, it's ok to reach out to me I might be busy, but I will try my best to help all of you, especially to get in to school you want (esp. for Vocational High School that I've mentioned here in my blog). I totally can help you with that. I will be flattered to help.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade