Mich Movie Review : Wonder Woman (2017)



I just watched Wonder Woman at a cinema in West Jakarta with friend of mine. I watched it in 3D which is amazing especially because the normal and the 3D is only IDR 5,000 different. I didn’t feel regret to spend IDR 5,000. Seriously IDR 5,000 for me means nothing and this movie worth it so much, I'm not sugar coating it.

I missed 5 mins or maybe more from the Intro, but I still able to understand the story, and in the middle of the movie, somehow, the screen suddenly blank but it’s fine cause they rewind it and that’s nice and also fun.

I guess  the reason why they make Wonder Woman is a movie is because back in 2015, Batman vs. Superman is not so good, and people starts to see that there's wonder woman there and like her more than the story itself.

This movie is about, where Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) coming from, where her suit coming from, how she stops the war, how she find Ares The God Of War, and how she finds her love. Totally complete. The war era setting is also nice to watch. 

Even this movie (in romance section) is sad, but this movie overall, is a good movie. Gal Gadot totally nailed the Wonder Woman character. I love Gal Gadot since she’s modelling.

If I have to rate this movie, I will give 8.5/10. I don’t know if this overrated for you. But this totally nice, especially because the main character is female, who can kick some butts. Hahaha. This is also feels like a woman can be powerful as well.

here's the trailer

This movie is a must watch movie, especially in 3D! or maybe even 4D, however, this movie is a lot better than Kong Skull Island if in 4D.

once again, this is only my review so, no offense.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade