Happy New Year!

Hey, It's MichikoAkane again!
Go back again to my blog!
I wanna say to you guys and girls Happy Belated New Year! And Merry Belated Christmas, if you celebrate it also!
I know it's really late but yeah better late than not at all, right?

Okay so this is Me on New Year Eve. I celebrated my New Year this year at Hotel Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia. So AMAZING! Even they didn't close the road for this area because there's MRT construction but people still come and celebrate, if you add my snapchat or follow my Instagram and see my story that night, it's really crowded.

 

Now I wanna talk about my MakeUp and Style on New Year Eve 2016


Style

I chose more to Funky Style to start this year. The reason, I just reached 17 last year and now I feel free to express myself. And because 17 means I'm still teenagers, I don't want to be the teenager in Indonesia nowadays, which wears dress,  try to make up like they're 20, no offense. But yeah I don't wanna look so mature, sometimes is fine but not all the time. I wanna enjoy my last 3 years of Teenagers with dress like Fun Teenager.

And how I express it is with Long PomPom Earrings and Blink Blink Cap (IDR 85,000, you can buy it on Shopee apps for Free shipping all around Indonesia from my online shop shop.michiko). I also wear Choker the Thick one, I bought it from Stradivarius for IDR 180,000 for 3in1 Chokers pack. For Bag I wear from Stradivarius also (IDR 400,000), currently is my favorite bag. I posted it picture (without me) in my Tumblr and Instagram.

If you follow my Instagram, you also see me in Pink Shorts (actually high waisted shorts), I bought them from H&M for IDR 150,000 which I think not expensive at all. As top I wear White Tank Top as Inner and Blouse? As my Outer. And for the shoes I only wear cheap shoes but so comfy that my dad bought for me last year from NorthStar (you can probably find it in Bata Shoes Store maybe for IDR 100,000 until 200,000) cause I walk from my house to HI 😅


Now for Make Up

 

This is how I MakeUp that night pretty simple. It's really hard to find this make up tutorial in YouTube trust me, cause I also look for inspiration there. So, this is 100% my own creations.

For my Makeup, I used fake eyelashes, trust me, haha, I don't really like to wear it especially in my everyday makeup cause it's so heavy and I don't know why, if Make Up Artist put eyelashes on my eye, they don't make eyelids for me it's like all the MakeUp Artists that ever make up me can't do it but me, I always make eyelids everytime I use fake eyelashes even if I don't want to... I don't know what's wrong. But it's New Year eve, once a year so yeah I wear it

Brow, no hahaha for this look I don't make my brow and that's my real eyebrows. I'm satisfied with my eyebrows already hahaha, maybe I'm gonna mascara my brow later.

I use Olay Natural White Face Lotion (with no SPF) first as base because who needs Spf on night? Hahaha after that I use Cathy Dolls B•B Cream L-Glutathione as my primer and for my acne under my eyes and other sensitive area, I use TonyMoly Berry Lovely Girl Tip Concealer. And for Powder I use Beauty Story Lovely Secret Natural BB Two Way Pact (can be find at Guardian Drug store)

I actually use pink eyeshadow and thin eyeliner from Holika Holika (currently also my fave, I bought it when it's the only last piece at Lotte Shopping Avenue for IDR2xx,xxx I forgot) so it's look not over. I use blush on with peach color and give shimmer above my blush line as highlight also.

I use blue glitter and sticker under my eyes after i put my white glitter eyeshadow at my eye bags  so it makes me look cute. And I draw heart with black eyeliner on my other side of face and voilá 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Program Sekolah SMK 3+4 Sambil Kerja di Taiwan

SMK ZhuangJing

SMK Huade